Ecological Communities in a Changing World
Community Ecology | Biodiversity | Phenology | Prediction in a Changing Era
Quantitative Ecology | Statistics
- 2022/09/01: The lab is officially #NSFfunded today! We are going to work on a project to study species invasions with advanced statistical models and to work on a project to build a global database of plant phenology (PhenoBase) by integrating existing phenological records and adding new records using deep learning approaches.
- 2022/08/22: Welcome Rohit and Linta to the lab as the latest graduate students! We are excited to have both of you here!
- 2022/06/15: The lab is growing! We welcome Pablo to our lab as postdoc! Pablo will work on plant-pollinator related projects and we are so excited!
- 2022/01/05: Flavia officially joined the lab as a postdoc! Welcome Fla!
- 2021/10/12: We are looking for 2 PhD students to start 2022 fall (Job ad here)! Reach out if you are interested.
- 2021/09/22: Welcome Sofia and Alexis to the lab! We are very excited to have your here.
- 2021/08/11: Evelin Reyes joined us as a PhD student! Welcome Evelin! Cannot wait to do some exciting science together!
- 2021/02/20: Our paper about flower duration was on the cover of Global Change Biology, check it out!
- 2021/02/01: Matt Blanchard joined the lab as a Research Associate. Welcome!